Why Replace Your Roof When You Can Restore It?
Restoration systems are used as a sustainable alternative to conventional roofing. Our systems are designed to be installed directly over existing roof systems or as a new membrane on new construction.
Our system is installed directly over existing roofing membranes using highly durable, water based, waterproofing compounds reinforced with tough polyester fabrics and surfaced with energy saving reflective coatings. Once installed the seamless monolithic system is tough, flexible and resistant to the extremes of nature. In addition, these systems meet California Title 24 requirements and are Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) approved.
Increased awareness of the benefits of cool roofs has sparked interest with building owners in the past several years. More importantly, with the passing of Title 24 Energy Efficiency Building Standards in California and the financial incentives given by the utilities companies, “cool roofing” is now the fastest growing sector in the roofing industry. But meeting the standards for “cool roofing” can be a confusing endeavor. At no cost to you, A-1 All American Roofing would be happy to send a qualified project manager to inspect your roof and prepare a specification designed to address your roofing needs.
Benefits of Roof Restoration:
- No tear off is required meaning no additional waste going to landfills and no exposure to the elements
- Water based systems mean every part of the installation process is non-toxic and harmless to the environment. No fire hazardand will not affect employee/tenant productivity due to toxic fumes.
- Fluid applied results in a seamless finish making future inspections and maintenance easy. It also means the roof can be resurfaced, thereby extending the life of the roof indefinitely.
- Systems can be applied over BUR, Modified Bitumen, Single Ply, Metal Roofing, Sprayed Polyurethane Foam and Gravel.
- Significantly cut the cost of maintaining an old and weathered roofand saves on energy and equipment maintenance costs (starting immediately after the roof is installed).