Property Management Companies
A-1 All American Roofing WLA is a great partner for Property Management Companies(PMC) that want to rely on a single roofing resource. Whether your company manages multi-unit housing, industrial parks, corporate complexes, multi-use buildings or any other type of managed structure, we can be part of your dedicated team providing you with multiple value-added services.
- Asset Management and Budget Preparation
- Inspection, Evaluation and Annual Maintenance programs
- Estimated Roof Life Expectancy(RLE)
- Ability to Make Presentations for your Budget and Planning Meetings
- Obligation Free - $0.00 Cost Estimates
- Honest and Fair Pricing
- Coordination With Other Subcontractors.
Asset Management Program
A-1 All American Roofing’s Asset Management Program provides important financial guidance when facing difficult repair or replacement decisions. Our program helps simplify the decision-making process by comparing the annual investment of a roofing repair relative to the annual investment of a new roof. We provide our PMC’s with this data to present to ownership to help evaluate and budget their roofing needs.
A-1’s Asset Management Program is comprised of roof evaluation section by section, focusing on the condition of the roof deck, existing membrane, pipe and vent flashings and other pertinent criteria. Our controlled and exclusive process ensures every facility is evaluated consistently, every time.
First, we gather data about each roof section. Then the results are analyzed by A-1 All American Roofing trained specialist and a proposed course of action is developed specifically for Asset Management.
The end result is a Roof Life Expectancy (RLE) so the Property Manager knows time frame and costs so they can act/budget as necessary to proactively select the current and future needs of their roofing system.
The more you know, the better you can prepare! Let us help you protect your building’s biggest investment. Contact us to discuss an Asset Management Program today. email@example.com
Emergency Service and Repair
We understand Property Management Companies’ emergency needs. A tenants emergency can easily become the PMC’s emergency, give us a call and we will make it our emergency. Not only do we have crews available for after hours work we also have on-call staff to assist you during your high-pressure situation. Usually, within 24 hours we can coordinate roof repairs and make the manager's job easier. We are here to help and want to be an asset to your managed properties
Our annual maintenance program will keep your Property Portfolio up to a warrantable condition and leak free. When we find damage that may have been caused by weather, dish companies, vandals, etcetera, we provide documentation as well as photos so there is a clear understanding by all involved. We can set up a program to address the damage that has been done and/or what continued maintenance will be required to keep the roof system and the interior property protected.
Our Property Managers see the value they get from the high-quality maintenance work we do, the fair pricing we provide and our ability to extend the service life of the existing roofing system. Our Management Companies already that are already on an annual maintenance program know the importance of A-1’s professional quality roof maintenance and the effect it has on the overall look and value of the property. Your building owners will be happy with our work and can rest assured that their properties are safe from water damage.
Let's work together… Here are some of what we can offer Property Management Companies:
- Re-Roofing - From Flat Roof with Built Up, Single Ply TPO or PVC, APP (Torch) to Steep Pitched Roof with Metal, Shingle or Tile we do it all....
- Roof Restoration - Tear off and Re-Roofing may not be necessary depending on how many layers of roofing that are currently on. This can be a money saver to your Property Owner(s).
- Roof Maintenance - ALL roof material manufacturers require an annual maintenance completed annually by a certified and licensed contractor. Maintenance will save you from having to re-roof sooner that the life expectancy of the roof system and keeps your property owner(s) happy by maintaining a water tight condition with no leaks which means no interior damage to the building or to the tenants personal property. This frees you up from having to field leak calls from upset and freaking out homeowners.
- Roof Leak Repair - In the event that a property you manage has a roof leak that needs to be repaired, we are here for you. No matter if the leak is from damage done to the roof or just from normal wear and tear we will get you back to a water tight condition.
- Roof Inspection - In the event that you are required to perform a roof inspection we can fully handle the inspection, will provide a full written report with photos and an estimate for repairs or replacement that are found to be necessary.
A-1 All American Roofing WLA is a roofing contractor with many decades of experience in the specific needs of Property Managers, their tenants, and owners. We know the great demands put on you as a Property Manager, the pressure you are under to make crucial decisions for all both your property owner and tenants. No matter if you represent a small property with only a couple of tenants or a large property with several hundred we have you covered.
Why wait, let us help and we will get started working for you today.